- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. soft cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 3 tablespoons hot water
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander or parsley chopped
- Crust: Crush 4 oz. whole meal crispbread and mix with 2 oz. melted butter and press into the base of a 9-in. cheesecake tin (springform pan).
- Filling: First beat together the cheese and cream with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the vegetables and dissolved gelatin and pour into the mould. Chill until set.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber slices and finely sliced lemon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More