- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. soft cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 3 tablespoons hot water
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander or parsley chopped
- Crust: Crush 4 oz. whole meal crispbread and mix with 2 oz. melted butter and press into the base of a 9-in. cheesecake tin (springform pan).
- Filling: First beat together the cheese and cream with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the vegetables and dissolved gelatin and pour into the mould. Chill until set.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber slices and finely sliced lemon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More