- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. soft cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 3 tablespoons hot water
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander or parsley chopped
- Crust: Crush 4 oz. whole meal crispbread and mix with 2 oz. melted butter and press into the base of a 9-in. cheesecake tin (springform pan).
- Filling: First beat together the cheese and cream with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the vegetables and dissolved gelatin and pour into the mould. Chill until set.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber slices and finely sliced lemon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Cookin'See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More