- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- seasoned salt
- garlic (fresh or jarred)
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and cubed
- 1 small container of sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet and season chicken breasts with your choice of seasoning (I use garlic and seasoned salt).
- One chicken breasts are browned add cucumbers and sour cream, stir and serve.
NotesMy siser made this for me when I visited her in MN and I licked my plate! Hope you enjoy it as much!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More