- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- seasoned salt
- garlic (fresh or jarred)
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and cubed
- 1 small container of sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet and season chicken breasts with your choice of seasoning (I use garlic and seasoned salt).
- One chicken breasts are browned add cucumbers and sour cream, stir and serve.
NotesMy siser made this for me when I visited her in MN and I licked my plate! Hope you enjoy it as much!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More