- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- seasoned salt
- garlic (fresh or jarred)
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and cubed
- 1 small container of sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet and season chicken breasts with your choice of seasoning (I use garlic and seasoned salt).
- One chicken breasts are browned add cucumbers and sour cream, stir and serve.
NotesMy siser made this for me when I visited her in MN and I licked my plate! Hope you enjoy it as much!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More