- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- seasoned salt
- garlic (fresh or jarred)
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and cubed
- 1 small container of sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet and season chicken breasts with your choice of seasoning (I use garlic and seasoned salt).
- One chicken breasts are browned add cucumbers and sour cream, stir and serve.
NotesMy siser made this for me when I visited her in MN and I licked my plate! Hope you enjoy it as much!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Pastry 101
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More