- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole euro cucumbers, peel, cut into 3/4" sections
- Mediterranean Filling:
- 1 box of pasta di peppe
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2T of capers
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onions, small dice
- 1/4 cup goat cheese or feta
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh chopped parsley
- Take euro cucumber, peel both. Cut into 1/2" sections. With melon baler, scoop out inside (hollow out), leaving bottom of cucumber in tact. Place on baking tray. Place in fridge for several hours.
- Make pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In bowl, combine vinegar, capers,green onions, black olives, red onions. Add pasta and incorporate all together. Add olive oil, goat cheese and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Take cucumber cups and fill each one with a tablespoon of pasta mixture. Place in fridge until you serve. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and sea salt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More