- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 1/2 C.
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup miracle whip ( I used mayo )
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed ( used fresh )
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Cover and chill until serving time.
- Makes 2 1/2 cups
NotesFor a fresh dip for your vegetables this is hard to beat. The first time I made it was for our Christmas eve party a couple of years ago. Now it is requested at all family get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More