- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large Burpless English Cucumber, Peeled
- 2 Large Packages Of Cream Cheese, Softened
- Garlic Salt
- Dash Pepper
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish
- Sundried Tomato And Basil Wheat Thins
- Shred or grate the cucumber.
- Soften and cream the cream cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste for seasonings.
NotesThis was made at a birthday party I went to, and once I tried it, I couldn't stop. It was so good, especially with those tomato and basil wheat thins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Cookin'See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More