- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large Burpless English Cucumber, Peeled
- 2 Large Packages Of Cream Cheese, Softened
- Garlic Salt
- Dash Pepper
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish
- Sundried Tomato And Basil Wheat Thins
- Shred or grate the cucumber.
- Soften and cream the cream cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste for seasonings.
NotesThis was made at a birthday party I went to, and once I tried it, I couldn't stop. It was so good, especially with those tomato and basil wheat thins.