- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cucumber
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- In a blender, puree the cucumber well.
- Remove pulp from blender and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well; mixture will be dry and lumpy.
- While running bath water, add the oatmeal blend under water faucet.
- Allow the mixture to blend in with the bath water, then settle in for a relaxing soak!
NotesOatmeal is also amazing for sunburn relief
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
culinary karmaSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More