- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cucumber
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- In a blender, puree the cucumber well.
- Remove pulp from blender and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well; mixture will be dry and lumpy.
- While running bath water, add the oatmeal blend under water faucet.
- Allow the mixture to blend in with the bath water, then settle in for a relaxing soak!
NotesOatmeal is also amazing for sunburn relief
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More