- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces tube pasta
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in oil, cucumbers and onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss.
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
My Family Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More