- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 quart
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle blue cheese dressing
- 2 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing (1 pt.)
- 1 c. grated peeled cucumber
- 2 Tb. grated onion
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 4 drops green food color, optional
- Combine all ingredients. Chill thoroughly. Serve with tossed salad.
NotesThe cookbook suggests using this recipe for potato salad!! I make it for DH to have on his lettuce salads and he really enjoys it! Me? I'm not a fan of blue cheese!! Ick!!!! :O)
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delightful DessertsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More