- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 cup fresh green onion chopped (or 1 medium onion chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream (you can use reduced or fat free)
- Peel and slice the cucumbers as thin as you can.
- The thinner the better.
- Place the cucumbers in a bowl and salt generously.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Using your hands squeeze out as much juice from the cucumbers as you can. Dispose of any drained juice. Add the green onion. Add pepper to taste. Stir in the sour cream, and serve.
NotesThis is a popular Polish salad called Miseria. It goes great with chicken or pork dishes, but is tasty on its own.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More