- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 70 (inc. chill time)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼–⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dill
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cucumbers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cucumbers.
- Slice cucumbers and add to dressing.
- Chill for an hour and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More