- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 70 (inc. chill time)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼–⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dill
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cucumbers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cucumbers.
- Slice cucumbers and add to dressing.
- Chill for an hour and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More