- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 70 (inc. chill time)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼–⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dill
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cucumbers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cucumbers.
- Slice cucumbers and add to dressing.
- Chill for an hour and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Naked MacaronSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More