- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro or additional parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
- Makes 4 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More