- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro or additional parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
- Makes 4 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Get Fit With Good Food!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More