- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (.7oz) Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 loaf party rye bread
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- Dill weed
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, and Italian dressing mix. Let set in refrigerator for a few for flavors to blend.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on party rye. Top with cucumber slice and sprinkle lightly with dill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More