- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled & seeded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Grate cucumber and sprinkle with salt. Allow to drain in a colander for 1/2 hour. Beat cream until it begins to stiffen. Fold in sour cream and herbs. Press remaining moisture out of cucumber and fold into cream mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More