- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15 or more
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 oz.) package Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix
- 3 Tbls. mayonnaise
- Thin slices of cucumber
- Thin slices of cherry tomatoes or roma tomatoes
- Dill Weed
- Party size rye bread (small square bread)
- Mix cream cheese, ranch mix and mayo together.
- Spread on party rye bread squares.
- Top with cucumber slices, tomato and a sprinkle of dill!
NotesThis is a delightful appetizer and a great way to use those fresh summer cucumbers and tomatoes. Recipe from my Sister-in-law and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More