CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar*
- 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful**
- 3 cups unpeeled 1/4-inch thick sliced cucumbers, quartered (about
- 2 medium)
- 2 cups chopped tomato (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine vinegar and Equal®. Add cucumbers, tomato and onion;
- mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate,
- covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Makes 6 servings.
Notes* Distilled white vinegar may be substituted for rice vinegar;
** May substitute 4 1/2 packets Equal sweetenerNutrition Information
calories 26, protein 1 g, carbohydrate 6 g, fat 0 g, cholesterol 0
mg, sodium 3 mg.
Food Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the
NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.