- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint plain yogurt
- 12 ounces cucumber, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 ounce sugar
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño, minced
- paprika, as neede
- 1. 1. Stir together all the ingredients except the paprika. Chill for several hours before service.
- 2. 2. Dust the top lightly with paprika at the time of service.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More