- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 cup(s) peeled and diced cucumbers
- 1 14-ounce can black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 2/3 cup(s) diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered red onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped black olives
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until combined. Add cucumber, black-eyed peas, bell pepper, feta, onion and olives; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
NotesServe this easy salad with simply prepared grilled chicken or steak for a quick supper. Substitute white beans or chickpeas for the black-eyed peas if you prefer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Short & SweetSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More