- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, quartered lengthwise, then sliced
- Plain yogurt, about 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, or a couple of teaspoons of fresh dill
- Sprinkling of salt and pepper
- To make the salad, simply gently mix together the ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More