CUCUMBERS W/CREAM AND MINT
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 mint sprigs
- *add pounded garlic to dressing
- *substitute yogurt for cream
- Place cucumbers in medium sized bowl, if seeds are large and tough make sure to remove them.
- Sprinkle w/salt.
- Combine cream, olive oil, lemon and pepper.
- Stir well.
- If water has accumulated with the cucumbers, drain it off.
- Pour the dressing over the sliced cucumbers and combine.
- toss mint in with cucumbers, add more salt to taste.
NotesThis sounds absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to try it. Out of the book Art of Simple Foods.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More