- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 mint sprigs
- *add pounded garlic to dressing
- *substitute yogurt for cream
- Place cucumbers in medium sized bowl, if seeds are large and tough make sure to remove them.
- Sprinkle w/salt.
- Combine cream, olive oil, lemon and pepper.
- Stir well.
- If water has accumulated with the cucumbers, drain it off.
- Pour the dressing over the sliced cucumbers and combine.
- toss mint in with cucumbers, add more salt to taste.
NotesThis sounds absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to try it. Out of the book Art of Simple Foods.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More