- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- To make the chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cumin, salt and pepper. Season chicken with sugar mixture and press to adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken and cook until browned on one side - about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken breasts over and set pan in the oven.
- Bake until the chicken is thoroughly cooked - about 6-10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Spoon sauce over chicken right before serving.
- Contributor: Adapted from Cooking Light
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More