- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water water
- 5 bags cinnamon-flavored tea bags
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- Sweetened whipped cream
- 1 square sweet baking chocolate, grated
- In a teapot or small heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, bring heavy cream and brown sugar to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tea; heat through.
- Serve hot in teacups with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkling of grated chocolate.
NotesThis is a low carb drink, a sort of takeoff on Capaccino, made with tea.
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: Ready in 15 min
Carbohydrate Count: 1g per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More