- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (6-ounce) package Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup Flaked Coconut
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; set batter aside.
- Stir together cream cheese, sugar, and egg.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and coconut.
- Spoon cake batter evenly into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each half full.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly into center of cupcakes.
- Bake at 350 for 19 to 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes in pans on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pans, and cool completely on a wire rack.
NotesAdapted From Two Recipes In Southern Living:
Only for those who LOVE Coconut!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Short & SweetSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More