- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 100
- 3 cups graham crackers, finely crushed (about 40 crackers)
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- vanilla frosting or chocolate frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together.
Fill small candy liners (smaller than the smallest cupcake liners) with dough.
Place side-by-side on cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Cool and frost with white or chocolate frosting.
You can use sprinkles to make them more festive. I use red and green for Christmas.