- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 100
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups graham crackers, finely crushed (about 40 crackers)
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- vanilla frosting or chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill small candy liners (smaller than the smallest cupcake liners) with dough.
- Place side-by-side on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and frost with white or chocolate frosting.
NotesI found these in a weekend magazine a few years back. They are made in candy liners and look like miniature cupcakes as the name indicates.
You can use sprinkles to make them more festive. I use red and green for Christmas.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More