- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 100
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups graham crackers, finely crushed (about 40 crackers)
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- vanilla frosting or chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill small candy liners (smaller than the smallest cupcake liners) with dough.
- Place side-by-side on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and frost with white or chocolate frosting.
NotesI found these in a weekend magazine a few years back. They are made in candy liners and look like miniature cupcakes as the name indicates.
You can use sprinkles to make them more festive. I use red and green for Christmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More