- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz Caster Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 8oz Self Raising Flour
- 6oz Butter, melted
- -Preheat the oven to 350F.
- -Whisk eggs and sugar at a high speed until light and fluffy.
- -Add butter and whisk slowly until mostly mixed through.
- -Add flour a bit at a time and whisk slowly, continue until combined
- -Half fill cup cases and put in oven.
- -Cook for 15 mins then allow to cool, ideally on a wire rack.
NotesThis recipe makes 24 cupcakes, its one I have sort of developed just through trial and error. I use it as the base for most of my cupcakes occasionly adding flavours for a different effect.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More