- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz Caster Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 8oz Self Raising Flour
- 6oz Butter, melted
- -Preheat the oven to 350F.
- -Whisk eggs and sugar at a high speed until light and fluffy.
- -Add butter and whisk slowly until mostly mixed through.
- -Add flour a bit at a time and whisk slowly, continue until combined
- -Half fill cup cases and put in oven.
- -Cook for 15 mins then allow to cool, ideally on a wire rack.
NotesThis recipe makes 24 cupcakes, its one I have sort of developed just through trial and error. I use it as the base for most of my cupcakes occasionly adding flavours for a different effect.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Italy or Bust
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More