- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup crisco shortening
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Chocolate frosting
- Heat oven to 160 C.
- In large bowl beat shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Add in the milk and beat again.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, soda and salt and pour into the mixture.
- Beat again until combine.
- Pour mixture into the cupcakes paper case about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Decorate when cool
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More