- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- DRAW a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 pkg. of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour evenly into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to remaining 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until thickened.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- How to Melt Chocolate
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The square will retain its shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted
NotesThis is a Kraft Food recipe:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Get Cookin'See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More