- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
DRAW a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup.
Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 pkg. of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour evenly into prepared cups.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
MEANWHILE, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
Add enough ice to remaining 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup.
Add to gelatin; stir until thickened.
Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
Spoon into prepared cups.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Decorate with sprinkles.
Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
How to Melt Chocolate
Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The square will retain its shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted