- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- DRAW a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 pkg. of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour evenly into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to remaining 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until thickened.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- How to Melt Chocolate
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The square will retain its shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted
NotesThis is a Kraft Food recipe:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce