- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a Kraft Food recipe:
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- DRAW a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 pkg. of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour evenly into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to remaining 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until thickened.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- How to Melt Chocolate
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The square will retain its shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted
Italy or Bust
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More