- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon creme de cassis
- Melt butter and saute scallions for two minutes. Stir in flour and cook, stirring, one minute more. Gradually add stock, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil. Turn off heat. Add currant jelly and creme de cassis, and stir until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce