- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 6 cups small cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head)
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 10-ounce cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 14-ounce can lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add onions and sauté until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add curry powder and stir 20 seconds. Add cauliflower and garbanzo beans; stir 1 minute. diced tomatoes with chiles, then coconut milk; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and boil gently until cauliflower is tender and liquid thickens slightly, stirring occasionally, about 16 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro; serve.
NotesAn amazing dish consisting of tender cauliflower and earthy chickpeas flavored with curry, diced tomatoes, and coconut milk. Not only is this healthy, but it is vegan and quick to make! Have it in the pot in 10 minutes and on the table in 25!