- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 can flaked or chunk light tuna
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1 1/2 tbsp fat free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 sachet Splenda or Sugar Twin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp chilli powder
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- pepper to taste
- 1 whole wheat bagel
- In a small bowl, combine drained tuna, cucumber, yogurt, sweetener and spices.
- If desired, microwave the mixture for appx 30s, and toast the bagel (I think it tastes better this way, but that's just my opinion.)
- Arrange mixture on bottom half of bagel. Squish on the top, cut in half, and enjoy!
NotesI made up this Indian-inspired recipe about a month ago and since have been perfecting it. Tuna or chicken can be used. I usually just add in the amount of spice that looks right to me at the time, but i'll try to provide quantities for this recipe! There is a guy who sells bagels down the road from my house that are absolutely delicious, and since having discovered his shop I refuse to eat any other kind, but i'm sure this recipe will taste good regardless!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More