- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded roasted chicken, skin removed
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit, such as currants, raisins, cranberries, cherries or apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, carrots, dried fruit and nuts and stir to combine.
- Serve With: Crusty bread, in pita or with green salad.
NotesRecipe source: Food & Wine magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More