CURRIED CHICKEN AND NECTARINES
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Chicken Breast or Thighs
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 small onion -- chopped
- salt and pepper -- to taste
- 1/2 small green bell pepper -- Diced --Optional
- 1 nectarines -- Large Diced
- 1/2 carrot -- thinly sliced
Trim visible fat from chicken Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. Mix dressing
and curry powder in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss. Heat 10-inch non-stick skillet over
medium-high heat. Stir in chicken and remaining ingredients except nectarines; stir-fry
4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in nectarines; Cover allow to heat through.
Serve Plain or with steamed white rice if desired.
Carbohydrate; 44mg Cholesterol; 124mg Sodium