- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1 small diced fresh onion (or frozen equivalent)
- 3-4 cloves garlic (to taste)
- curry to taste (we use A LOT, and usually mix red and yellow)
- 2-3 cans drained chickpeas
- 1 can diced tomatoes (plain, NOT Italian or Mexican)
- 1-2 fresh diced tomatoes, optional
In a medium saucepan, warm oil and saute onions and garlic, until onion is unfrozen or translucent.
Add curry to coat the other ingredients and make a oniony, garlicky paste.
Add chickpeas and all tomatoes and adjust curry levels.
Simmer 10-15 minutes.
This tastes great over rice.