- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1 scallion, trimmed and finely chopped
- Garnish: scallion greens, sliced diagonally
- Whisk together all ingredients except celery, cucumber, and scallion until smooth, then stir in vegetables.
- Dip can be made 2 days ahead and chilled, covered.
NotesThis is especially yummy with Kettle brand Salt and Pepper Chips, but would also be delicious with wedges of fresh fruit.(Recipe courtesy of Gourmet Magazine, August 2002)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More