CURRIED VEGETABLE DIP
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1 scallion, trimmed and finely chopped
- Garnish: scallion greens, sliced diagonally
Whisk together all ingredients except celery, cucumber, and scallion until smooth, then stir in vegetables.
Dip can be made 2 days ahead and chilled, covered.
This is especially yummy with Kettle brand Salt and Pepper Chips, but would also be delicious with wedges of fresh fruit.(Recipe courtesy of Gourmet Magazine, August 2002)
No Reviews at this time.