- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- curry powder to taste(I didn't measure, but probably 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Cut the celery sticks on the diagonal into 4 inch pieces.
- Stuff the cream cheese filling into the celery "tunnel".
- Place on plate and chill until ready to serve.
- Any leftovers can be refrigerated and keep quite nicely for later munching.
- These can be made a day or two ahead. So simple but so tasty if you like curry.
NotesThis recipe is a take on an old favorite and I've found the curry powder adds a nice touch.
The yellow color of the cream cheese presents beautifully in fresh celery.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More