- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 2 cans of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsps. of curry powder
- Bread crumbs (as much as you desire)
- Cheddar cheese (as much as you desire)
- A dash of lemon juice
- Cook the two heads of broccoli and the chicken breasts.
- After both are cooked, place the broccoli on the bottom of a casserole dish and add the chicken on top.
- Mix together the 2 cans of mushroom soup and the 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Add the 2 to 3 tablespoons of curry powder and a dash of lemon juice and pour over the chicken then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and cheddar cheese to cover the top.
- Place the lid on and cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
NotesThis is on my "need to try list"
Recipe featured in January 17, 2007 issue of Country 95.3 CING FM "What's for Dinner?"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More