- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- A quarter of a head of red cabbage
- A quarter of a head of green cabbage
- A couple of shredded carrots
- A handful of salted, toasted and shelled sunflower seeds
- A teaspoon (or so) of curry powder*
- A dollop of mayo (could be soy mayo)
- A dash of cayenne to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and ENJOY.
- It goes great with a turkey sandwich.
NotesThis is my own creation. Cabbage is really good for you. I make it a goal to eat more cabbage. But how many good cabbage recipes are there? Now there is ONE...
Curry powder or Garam masala I make a jar full at a time. It consists of cumin, tumeric, coriander, mustard, ginger powder, cloves, nutmeg, cayenne, cinnamon and black pepper. There are other variations, but for the sake of this recipe just any old curry powder will do.