Flour // 150g
Powdered sugar // 35g
Baking soda // 1/4 tsp
Curry powder // 10g
Unsalted butter // 50g
Milk // 1 tbsp
Egg white // 30g
Black sesame // 1 tbsp
Egg white // 15g
White sesame // 1 tbsp
1. Combine and sieve flour + powdered sugar + baking soda + curry powder. Add in butter to mix until flaky.
2. Stir in milk, egg white and black sesame, mix well and shape into a dough.
3. Place the dough over a long piece of plastic wrap. Roll the dough into a rectangle sheet about 0.5 inch thick, cover it with the plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
4. Brush egg wash and sprinkle the top with white sesame, cut into 24 rectangular pieces.
5. Bake 165C/329F for 25 minutes.