Custard Stuffed Peach
1 fresh, somewhat firm peach.
1 packet of custard (we recommend Bird's British)
2 tbsp honey mixed with 2 tbsp of butter (stir together until honey-butter smooth)
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 mint sprig for garnish
• Cut the top of the peach off and core out the pit. Be sure to leave enough meat along the inner lining of the peach that it holds up to baking.
• Drizzle a layer of honey butter around the inside of the peach.
• Sprinkle brown sugar along the inner lining of the peach on top of the honey-butter
• Bake the prepared peach in a 350 degree over for 10 minutes
• Remove peach and immediately add hot custard
• Sprinkle the top of the peach with brown sugar and add a mint sprig for garnish.
• Eat and enjoy!
Pairs Well With
This recipe came from inquiries into the Peach dessert from the movie Simply Irresistible, looks delicious and magical (this dessert does not actually steam like the one in the movie though that was a cinematography trick for the movie)