- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-oz.) roll Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz. can)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in bottom of greased foil-lined pan.
- With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Using foil lining, lift crust from pan; carefully remove foil from crust.
- Place crust on serving platter or tray.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with candy corn and raisins.
- Melt 1/4 cup frosting in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until thin and of drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle icing over cookie pizza.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More