- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-oz.) roll Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz. can)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in bottom of greased foil-lined pan.
- With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Using foil lining, lift crust from pan; carefully remove foil from crust.
- Place crust on serving platter or tray.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with candy corn and raisins.
- Melt 1/4 cup frosting in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until thin and of drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle icing over cookie pizza.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More