- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (i used jar kind)
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms ( i used the whole container 6 oz i think)
- 1 Shallot
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce, I used the Classico
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup of shredded ham (tasso or capicola)
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta, cooked
- cayenne, salt and pepper to taste
- Gouda cheese and the 3 blend italian cheese in the plastic container
- saute shallot and garlic. Add ham strips. cook for 5 minutes, add sundried tomatoes. Pour in alfredo. I thinned it out with a 1/2 c milk. heat through add cheese. add pasta and chicken.
- when serving top with other cheeses.
NotesI finally made the attempt to make this and it turned DELISH!!! in my research for theis recipe and combined with a few variations. My husband said it wasn't as spicy (good for me) as the dish at the outback but the flavor was there. Here is what i did:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More