- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs. lean, meaty spareribs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbls. Tony s More Spice And Less Salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 2 tbls. garlic powder
- Tenderize ribs prior to frying by placing in covered pan with 2 cups of water. Place in preheated 325-degree oven and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until slightly tender.
- In a large, sturdy pot, heat 1 1/2 inches of vegetable oil to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the Tony s More Spice And Less Salt, red pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the racks into individual ribs. Toss the ribs in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Working in batches, fry the ribs until the coating is lightly golden and crisp, about 2 minutes. Transfer the ribs to paper towels to drain briefly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
NFPG Recipe Collection
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More