- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs. lean, meaty spareribs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbls. Tony s More Spice And Less Salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 2 tbls. garlic powder
- Tenderize ribs prior to frying by placing in covered pan with 2 cups of water. Place in preheated 325-degree oven and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until slightly tender.
- In a large, sturdy pot, heat 1 1/2 inches of vegetable oil to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the Tony s More Spice And Less Salt, red pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the racks into individual ribs. Toss the ribs in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Working in batches, fry the ribs until the coating is lightly golden and crisp, about 2 minutes. Transfer the ribs to paper towels to drain briefly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Lau Family Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More