- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup warm milk, 110 degrees
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place warm milk, eggs, 1/3 cup butter, 4 1/2 cups bread flour, salt, white sugar, and bread machine yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle; press start.
- After the dough has doubled in size, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough into a 16- x 21-inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
- Place rolls in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- When rolls are done, remove from oven and flip the pan over on a sheet of waxed paper or no stick aluminum foil, which allows all of the yummy cinnamon drippings to re-coat the rolls.
- Cool rolls to warm and frost with frosting before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More