- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup warm milk, 110 degrees
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place warm milk, eggs, 1/3 cup butter, 4 1/2 cups bread flour, salt, white sugar, and bread machine yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle; press start.
- After the dough has doubled in size, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough into a 16- x 21-inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
- Place rolls in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- When rolls are done, remove from oven and flip the pan over on a sheet of waxed paper or no stick aluminum foil, which allows all of the yummy cinnamon drippings to re-coat the rolls.
- Cool rolls to warm and frost with frosting before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MetroCooking DC 2013
Adventures in CookingSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More