- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 - 10-1/2 ounce can mushrooms, drained
- 1 - 10 ounce can cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pimento, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers OR soft bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease casserole dish.
- Cook macaroni. Drain. Set aside.
- Mix chicken, cheese, mushrooms, soup, milk, pimento, and mustard. Add macaroni. Spoon into greased casserole dish.
- Stir together cracker OR bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle on casserole.
- Bake, uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More