DELUXE CHICKEN MACARONI CASSEROLE
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 - 10-1/2 ounce can mushrooms, drained
- 1 - 10 ounce can cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pimento, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers OR soft bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease casserole dish.
Cook macaroni. Drain. Set aside.
Mix chicken, cheese, mushrooms, soup, milk, pimento, and mustard. Add macaroni. Spoon into greased casserole dish.
Stir together cracker OR bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle on casserole.
Bake, uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes.