- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. chopped smoked salmon
- 1 tsp. fresh dill or 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed
- generous dash freshly ground black pepper
- In small bowl, stir together cream cheese, salmon, dill and pepper 'til combined. Serve the spread immediately or cover and refrigerate. To serve, let stand 15 min. at room temp. to soften.
Notes"Try this with Dilled Scallion or Hearty Grain Scones."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More