- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. chopped smoked salmon
- 1 tsp. fresh dill or 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed
- generous dash freshly ground black pepper
- In small bowl, stir together cream cheese, salmon, dill and pepper 'til combined. Serve the spread immediately or cover and refrigerate. To serve, let stand 15 min. at room temp. to soften.
Notes"Try this with Dilled Scallion or Hearty Grain Scones."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Home cookingSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More