- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon
- In another bowl, combine thoroughly oil, 3/4 cup sugar, egg and milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir only to
- combine. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Shake muffins out immediately. And while hot, dip in melted butter, then remainder of sugar and cinnamon.
- These muffins taste like donuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More