- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon
- In another bowl, combine thoroughly oil, 3/4 cup sugar, egg and milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir only to
- combine. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Shake muffins out immediately. And while hot, dip in melted butter, then remainder of sugar and cinnamon.
- These muffins taste like donuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More