- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 to 7 cups apples, pared and sliced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons butter, optional
- 1 Tablespoons flour
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and flour, for pie.
- Mix in apples. Heap in unbaked pie shell. Dot with butter.
- Mix all ingredients for topping until crumbly. Put over apple mixture.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes.
NotesThis is one of our favorite apple pie recipes. Try it without the pie shell, and make Apple Crunch!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More