DUTCH APPLE PIE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 to 7 cups apples, pared and sliced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons butter, optional
- 1 Tablespoons flour
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and flour, for pie.
- Mix in apples. Heap in unbaked pie shell. Dot with butter.
- Mix all ingredients for topping until crumbly. Put over apple mixture.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes.
NotesThis is one of our favorite apple pie recipes. Try it without the pie shell, and make Apple Crunch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More