- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 to 7 cups apples, pared and sliced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons butter, optional
- 1 Tablespoons flour
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and flour, for pie.
- Mix in apples. Heap in unbaked pie shell. Dot with butter.
- Mix all ingredients for topping until crumbly. Put over apple mixture.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes.
NotesThis is one of our favorite apple pie recipes. Try it without the pie shell, and make Apple Crunch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More