- 1 large head of white cabbage (make sure it feels hard), grated
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated into ribbons
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Marzetti Slaw Dressing (or more for creamier)
In a large bowl grate cabbage and carrots, add diced onion and seasonings. Add slaw dressing and mix well.
Seal tightly and refrigerate.
My dad loves to make the coleslaw when the family gets together! Delicious and creamy!
No Reviews at this time.