- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy dad loves to make the coleslaw when the family gets together! Delicious and creamy!
- 1 large head of white cabbage (make sure it feels hard), grated
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated into ribbons
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Marzetti Slaw Dressing (or more for creamier)
- In a large bowl grate cabbage and carrots, add diced onion and seasonings. Add slaw dressing and mix well.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate.