- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of white cabbage (make sure it feels hard), grated
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated into ribbons
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Marzetti Slaw Dressing (or more for creamier)
- In a large bowl grate cabbage and carrots, add diced onion and seasonings. Add slaw dressing and mix well.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate.
NotesMy dad loves to make the coleslaw when the family gets together! Delicious and creamy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More