- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of white cabbage (make sure it feels hard), grated
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated into ribbons
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Marzetti Slaw Dressing (or more for creamier)
- In a large bowl grate cabbage and carrots, add diced onion and seasonings. Add slaw dressing and mix well.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate.
NotesMy dad loves to make the coleslaw when the family gets together! Delicious and creamy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More