- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1 c. veg.oil
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. vinegar
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 6 c. torn salad greens
- 1 small red onion sliced thinly
- 2 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked + crumbled
- Mix first 8 ingredients to make the dressing.
- Toss salad, drizzle on dressing to taste.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More