- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Combine sugar, ketchup, molasses, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
NotesMy dad loves to cook! This is his recipe for knock-down, sweet and spicy BBQ sauce that he takes to every family party.