- Cooking Time: 10-15 min
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tbs coco
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1-preheat oven to 180 degrees.beat slightly melted butter and sugar to a cream,in a large bowl.
- 2-add egg,beat.
- 3-add 1 cup of the flour,beat,then add the rest of the flour and beat again.
- 4-sieve coco and baking powder and add the salt,beat.
- 5-add peanuts,and with clean hands gently mix them in.
- 6-roll into small balls ( about the size of an eyeball!) and place on a greased tray.
- 7-flatten the balls down slightly and place in the oven for 10-15 min.
- 8-they are ready when they go a light brown.
Notesthese biscutes are my dads favorite and they are really quik and easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Naked Macaron
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More