- Cooking Time: 10-15 min
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tbs coco
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1-preheat oven to 180 degrees.beat slightly melted butter and sugar to a cream,in a large bowl.
- 2-add egg,beat.
- 3-add 1 cup of the flour,beat,then add the rest of the flour and beat again.
- 4-sieve coco and baking powder and add the salt,beat.
- 5-add peanuts,and with clean hands gently mix them in.
- 6-roll into small balls ( about the size of an eyeball!) and place on a greased tray.
- 7-flatten the balls down slightly and place in the oven for 10-15 min.
- 8-they are ready when they go a light brown.
Notesthese biscutes are my dads favorite and they are really quik and easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More